What is your blog about?
Hi colleagues, please reply with a comment telling us the address of your blog and what your blog is about.
Hi colleagues, please reply with a comment telling us the address of your blog and what your blog is about.
This blog is for the "Establishing My Web Presence with a Blog" workshop in eLearning Africa on 24th May 2005 in Addis Ababa
2 Comments:
hi my blogaddress is http://elearningub.blogspot.com/
i had set up that blog for a workshop at ub. it was intended to provide a forum on elearning at ub - has not yet been used unfortunately.
I am petros Bekele from the great Ethiopia and University of Arbaminch . Currently I have been working as an Instructor there if you are interested I will tell you every thing about my home townOKY. For the time being I have got alittle knowlege about blogging . Thank you.
Post a Comment
<< Home